Here is some information to our valued customers as we prepare to reopen on June 24 for both indoor + outdoor dining
Our hours will be as follows:
Closed on Monday & Tuesday
Open Wednesday & Thursday, 4PM – 9PM
Friday + Saturday 12PM -10PM
Sunday, 12PM – 9PM
- All guests will be required to wear a mask while visiting the restaurant, except of course while dining.
- Menus will be single use, or as a green option, we have a mobile friendly menu you can view right from your phone.
- Utensils will be single use
- Reservations Available for Tent Only Make a Reservation
With the addition of indoor dining we should have ample seating - please call or walk in.
- Please practice social distancing if waiting for a table our wait list can text you when your table is ready
- While we will be offering full beer, wine & alcohol service, there will be bar service – you will not be able to walk up to a bar to order a drink while waiting to be seated, or after your meal.
A note about outdoor seating:
We will be seating customers on the patio. Some areas of our outdoor seating are covered and some are open to the elements. Plan ahead and pack a sweater or jacket so you can be comfortable while enjoying fresh air. Wear hats and sunglasses on bright sunny days! Check our web site for cancellations due to weather. Table times are limited to 1.5 hours for dining so that we may allow other guests to enjoy outdoor dining.
Like all members of our community, we are taking increased precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our customers. As it relates to our employees:
- All employees are temperature checked and logged upon arriving for their shifts
- Masks and gloves for food handlers are worn by all employees and proper social distancing guidelines are adhered to within the restaurant during the preparation of your meal.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces constantly
Please be patient as we move into this next phase. We are having to revamp operations one phase at a time. We look forward to welcome you back to Brew Fish!